The Whistler TRX-2 exemplifies Whistler's commitment to the scanner radio receiver market by bringing new capabilities and transmission modes to its customers. This scanner radio receiver multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanner supports Motorola P25 Phase I, X2-TDMA, Phase II and DMR making it capable of monitoring the following unencrypted channels/systems:
Conventional DMR (Entered as a DMR trunked system)
MotoTRBO™ Capacity Plus.
MotoTRBO™ Connect Plus.
MotoTRBO™ Linked Cap Plus systems.
• The TRX-2 Mobile / Base Radio Scanner allows the user to group their stored objects using up to 200 scan lists plus a special Skywarn scan list. Objects can be mapped to as many Scan Lists as you like, giving you total flexibility to group objects and select groups in any combination for analysis.
• Programmable audible alarms can be set to sound when certain Scannable objects are active. Can be used together or separately with the warning light described above.
• Record the received audio from the selected objects and search for the Micro SD card. Replay recorded audio with a powerful built-in playback system or transfer to a PC for playback and archiving. Record up to 50 hours of audio on the 2 GB microSDr.
• Audio files recorded with the date and time, and the "wake up" feature allows you to program the scanner to wake up and start scanning at a specific time each day.
• An integrated Discriminator output provides a raw discriminator signal to third-party signal decoding software without risky hardware modifications.
• The predefined service search ranges make it easy to find activities in your area.
• Simplified keyboard and display with familiar playback, pause, skip, and navigation controls make it easy to use your TRX-2 Frequency Radio Scanner. Behind the scenes, Whistler's exclusive object-oriented database manages the show, with the support of millions of stored objects, limited only by the capacity of the MicroSD card.
• With the V-Scanner II (VS-II) extended storage system, you can use the PC TRX-2 application to register up to 200 V scanner configurations on the MicroSD card, which can be recalled at any time on the terrain using the radio's keyboard.
• Industry-standard composite USB interface with support for USB mass storage (MSD) and serial data (CDC) devices. Access the MicroSD card without removing it from the radio, broadcast decoded control channel data, and update the firmware of your radio via USB. Mini USB cable included.
• The TRX-2 Mobile / Base Radio Scanner detects and hides digital voice audio, and decodes RadioID / TalkgroupID data embedded in voice packets.
• Uses a standard MicroSD card to store the RadioReference data library and all your programming - capacity for millions of stored objects! Supports cards up to 32GB
• Scans most trunked radio network signaling formats, including Motorola, EDACS, LTR and P25 trunked radio networks. Conversation groups and individual calls are supported.
• Quickly scan the TRX-2's frequency ranges for transmissions from nearby sources. When a nearby transmission is found, the TRX-2 Frequency Scanner automatically tunes to that frequency and receives the traffic. Lock the found frequencies and continue searching for the same band.
• Customize existing programming or add new objects to scan, and keep your firmware and library data up-to-date.
• The backlight can be programmed to flash with custom flash patterns when certain objects are active, providing another way to alert the operator when significant radio traffic is present.
• Displays the weather event and issues an alert for a specific county or counties of your choice.
• Scan Sets extend the functionality of scan lists by allowing you to set different combinations of scan lists enabled as scan sets, and then you can select one or more scan sets for scanning using a simple menu system. With scan lists and scan sets, you have unlimited possibilities to group, enable, and disable objects for scanning.
• Displays the relative strength of the received signals. Slim, compact body with textured exterior finish and large speaker - Designed to last, use with one hand and be easy to use.
• Provides instant access to frequencies used by storm observer networks. Monitor storm conditions as they occur and become aware of unsafe conditions before media or emergency management can announce them to the general public.
• All US and Canadian databases at www.radioreference.com are stored on a standard MicroSD card supplied with the product.
• All US and Canadian databases at www.radioreference.com are stored on a standard MicroSD card provided with the TRX-2, giving you access to the most complete radio data available without connecting the TRX-2 to a computer or a computer. The Internet! Free download of the updated database, CPU and DSP firmware.
• Keep the CPU and DSP firmware and RadioReference library of your radio up-to-date with upgrades and updates as they become available with free updates!
• The programmable tri-color LED displays thousands of colors that can be used to indicate different types of activity or activity on special channels. Program color sequences with multiple colors for special alerts, even emulate the red / blue strobe of police vehicles.
- TRX-2 Radio scanner (Mobile / Base).
- AC adapter, 100-240 VAC, 2-pin EU plug and UK 3-pin plug.
- USB cable.
- Mounting bracket.
- LAN cable.
- DC cable with fuse.
- SD card.
- Storage pouch.
- User manual in English.
|Features|| - Simple Zip Code programming
-Preloaded USA/Canada MicroSD card included.
-Easy updating via Internet
-APCO P25 Digital Phase I & II
-Removable, remotable magnetic head
-Scanning at up to 70 channels/second
-CTCSS and DCS subaudible decoder
-Dedicated SKYWARN®/Weather button
-IF Discriminator Out
-User upgradable CPU firmware
-Tuning Steps: 2.5, 3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5 ad 25 kHz.
-Clock / Calendar
TRX-2 Mobile / Base radio scanner
- Brand: Whistler
- Product Code: WHISTLER
- Availability: In Stock