The TYT MD-2017 Portable Ham Radio operates in both analog and digital modes on frequencies of 400 to 480 MHz in the UHF and VHF frequencies at 136-174 MHz for a maximum power of 5 watts. It uses TDMA (Time-Division Multiple-Access) technology to double the number of users on a single 12.5 kHz channel. This portable radio offers a mode of transmission in vhf of 144 -148 MHz and 136-174 MHz in reception.
The MD-2017 Ham radio has 3000 channels, 10000 contacts, integrated CTCSS / DCS (analog mode only), single call, group call and all calls, kill / stun / activate remote, transmission interruption, VOX and function of isolated worker. It is compatible with MOTOTRBO ™ compatible, DMR Tier I and II compatible, can be upgraded by firmware and is IP67 waterproof.
The TYT MD-2017 dual-band amateur radio portable is also equipped with the same large color LCD screen as the other models in the MD series. It also has the traditional keyboard found on other digital radios, and there are programmable side keys. However, the MD-2017 adds two additional softkeys, labeled P1 and P2.
The TYT MD-2017 also has a trackball, and is integrated in the front and center. This makes the MD-2017 very different indeed.
The TYT MD-2017 Digital Dual Band Ham radio portable uses the standard Tier 2 Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) protocol. This model is compatible with popular MOTO TRBO series radios using standard encryption, as well as other brands and models of radios supported by DMR. It is also compatible with all existing analog bi-directional radios operating on the supported UHF and VHF frequencies to facilitate migration to digital technology.
Includes a TYT MD-2017 VHF-UHF dual band portable radio, dual band antenna, belt clip, AC charger, 2200 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery and owner's manual.
Features of TYT MD-2017:
- Compatible with Hytera & Motorola MOTOTRBO, Tier1 and Tier2 hardware.
- TDMA: 2 TimeSlot.
- Transmitting power 5W and 1W.
- Waterproof IP67.
- Large color screen.
- CTCSS, DCS and DTMF.
- 2200mAh Li-ion battery.
- Backlit LCD color display.
- SMS message.
- 3000 programmable channels.
- Firmware upgradable by USB programming cable.
- TOT, VOX, Scan.
- 2-pin Kenwood standard connector (K1) for external microphone / earphone.
- Antenna connector in female SMA.
|Features||- Power: 5 watts max.
- Vocoder: AMBE + 2TM.
- Frequency: UHF 400Mhz at 480Mhz and VHF 136-174Mhz.
- 4FSK 12.5 kHz digital modulation.
- ETSI Tier 1 and Tier 2 compatible.
- Stability in frequency: + -1.0 PPM.
- Wide and narrow FM mode: 12.5 and 25 kHz.
- Antenna impedance: 50Ω.
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 60 ° C.
- Audio speaker power: 1W.
- Connectivity antenna: SMA Female.
- Dimension: 131mm x 61mm x 36mm.
- Weight: 298g.
MD-2017 TYT, VHF-UHF dual band ham radio portable
- Brand: TYT Electronics
- Product Code: TYT
- Availability: In Stock