Tri-band VHF-UHF-1.2 Ghz handheld ham radio transceivers. Alinco DJ-G7T Tri-Band Handheld Transceivers meet the needs of the most demanding Radio Amateurs. The general coverage receiver in Alinco DJ-G7 transceivers tunes 0.530-1299.995MHz continuously, and you can enjoy full duplex receive in combination with the amateur 144/430/1200MHz bands. AM and WFM modes allow you to hear aviation and FM broadcast bands. With the broadcast preset memories and built-in AM-broadcast bar antenna radio listening is easier than ever.
Enjoy a variety of scan modes and options that include Time-set scan, 50 pairs of programmable scan memories, Timing-adjustable priority scanning and Alinco's patented Channel-Scope. You can see the presence of radio signals on the display!
Select Auto-Power Off /Battery save function. Turn sounds (beep, bell, end beep) on or off. Set the transmitter for VOX / TOT / BCLO. Control the DTMF burst timing, link your scan banks, set priority scan-timing and memory skip functions and more. Personalize the Alinco DJ-G7 to make it your handheld tri-band ham radio.
* Simultaneous full duplex operation of any two bands 144 MHz, 430 MHz, 1200 MHz.
* Internal VOX.
* Large LCD dot matrix screen with easy to understand display.
* Polycarbonate body ergonomically designed to fit the palm of your hand.
* Die-cast chassis for robustness and heat-sinking.
* Twin "user assignable" controls with easy to use knobs for AF output and Squelch levels.
* 39 CTCSS and 104 DCS encode/decode. Tone Scan detects unknown tones.
* DTMF Auto-dialer for auto-patch access. Up to 16 characters per group in 9 groups.
* SMA antenna port for external antenna.
* Auto Power-Off, Bell, End-beep, Battery Save function, BCLO.
* Newly designed EBC-23 Swing belt clip.
* High-Capacity EBP-73 Li-ion 1200 mAh battery and desk charger, standard.
* External DC power supports 13.8V for mobile operation.
* Auto-repeater offsets For US repeaters.
* 1000 Memory Channels with programmable memory banks.
Receive Frequency 530 kHz to 1299.995 MHz
Transmit Frequency 144-147.995, 430-449.995 and 1240-1299.995 MHz
Frequency Stability ± 2.5 ppm (-10° to +60°C.)
Antenna Impedance 50 ohm unbalanced
Supply Voltage DC 13.8V rated (4.5 min to 16V max)
Ground Negative Ground
Transmit Current Consumption (@13 VDC) 1.6 Amps (144), 1.8 Amps (440), 0.8 Amps (1200)
Receive Current Consumption (@13 VDC) 200 mA (56 ma battery save)
Operating Temperature Range -10° to +60°C.
Dimensions (w/o projection) 2.36 x 4.53 x 1.18 inches (60x115x30 mm)
Output power 13.8 VDC 144 MHz 5/2/1/0.3 watts
Output power 13.8 VDC 440 MHz 5/2/1/0.3 watts
Output power 13.8 VDC 1200 MHz 1/0.3 watts
Output power EBP-73 144 MHz 5.0/2/0.8/0.3 watts
Output power EBP-73 440 MHz 4.5/2/0.8/0.3 watts
Output power EBP-73 1200 MHz 1/0.3 watts
Modulation Variable reactance
Maximum Deviation ± 5 kHz
Spurious Emission less than -60db
Circuit Double conversion superheterodyne (single for WFM)
1st IF Frequency 51.65 MHz
2nd IF Frequency 450 kHz
Sensitivity 12db SINAD 2m/440 FM better than -15dbu
Selectivity except WFM more than 12 kHz -6db
Image/spurious response <-60db
AF out at 10% distort. 13.8V Max 400 mW
AF impedance 8 ohms
DJ-G7T Alinco, tri-band handheld VHF-UHF-1.2 Ghz
- Brand: Alinco
- Product Code: ALINCO
- Availability: In Stock