New version of the wide-band Software Defined Radio (SDR) scanner receiver that essentially works by software. Overall, the SDR receiver is connected to the antenna, then connected via a USB port to your PC on which SDR software is installed.
RSP1A now covers all frequencies from 1 kHz to 2 GHz without hole, all modes, with up to 10 MHz bandwidth on the screen and 14-bit sampling . In addition, the new SDRPlay RSP1-A features 11 band filters that switch automatically according to the frequency used, an adjustable gain LNA preamp, a TCXO 0.5 PPM and a 4.7V BIAS-T power supply.
The RSP1-A works with SDR software on Windows, Mac and Linux such as: SDRUno (official software recommended), SDR Console, HDSDR, CubicSDR).
All you need to run the SDRPlay is a computer, a USB cable and an antenna to have a receiver-scanner broadband, powerful, all modes.
Do not connect the RSP1A directly to the same antenna as your transmitter, or to an antenna in the field near a transmitting antenna, or transmit and transmit signals near the RSP, as this may result in damage. irreversible.
The RSP1A, like any SDR receiver, is sensitive to electrostatic discharge that can damage the receiver if it is not protected or used properly. It is recommended to disconnect the antenna during stormy weather and to ground the antenna. Finally before reconnecting the coaxial cable after a thunderstorm, it is imperative to unload it (braid and core) by grounding it.
In these 2 cases of loss of reception and RF damages, the guarantee can not be applied and the equipment neither repaired, exchanged or refunded. The signs of RF damage are characterized by signs of hot on or around the components near the signal input, a burning smell is also an indication of RF damage.
|Features||• Covers all frequencies from 1kHz through LF, MW, HF, VHF, UHF and L-band to 2GHz, with no gaps
• Excellent dynamic range for challenging reception conditions
• Low levels of spurious responses
• Works with all the popular SDR software (including HDSDR, SDR Console, Cubic SDR and SDRuno)
• ExtIO based plugin available
• Software upgradeable for future standards
• Strong and growing software support network
• API provided to allow demodulator or application development
• Multiplatform driver and API support including Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and Raspberry Pi 2/3
• Up to 16 individual receivers in any 10MHz slice of spectrum using SDRuno
• Calibrated S meter and power measurements with SDRuno
• Ideal for monitoring of ISM/ IoT/ Telemetry bands <2GHz
• Ideal for portable operation
RSP1A Software Defined Radio (SDR) scanner
- Brand: SDRPLAY
- Product Code: SDRPLAY
- Availability: In Stock