Z-11ProII tuners use the state-of-the-art Switched-L tuning network from LDG. They correspond to dipoles, verticals, inverted Vs or virtually all antennas fed by coax. With an optional balun, they can also be long leads or antennas powered by a scale line.
Frequency detection circuits allow Z-11Pros to "know" your operating band and frequency. These tuners have 2000 memories that are used to automatically store tuning configurations for each frequency and band ... as you use them. Whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you have used, the Z-11ProII will tune in memory almost instantly. The memories are kept indefinitely.
Robust, easy-to-read LEDs indicate SWR and status. LDG Electronics Z-11ProII tuners use locking relays, which retain the tuned configuration, even when turned off. The current draw in the absence of agreement is effectively nil.
Additional features include:
* Focusing time is 0.1 to 6 seconds, 0.1 second
* Selectable user settings: auto / semi, threshold, and more
* Coverage from 1.8 to 54.0 MHz with built-in frequency sensor
* Grant loads from 6 to 1000 ohms (16 to 150 over 6m)
* Includes a 6 'DC power cable
* Power requirements are 6 to 16V DC at 300mA maximum
* 25 uA standby current
* User-installable 4-AA battery holder (batteries not included)
* Weight: 1.5 lbs
|Features||Antenna Tuner Type: Automatic
Antenna Tuner Location: Desktop
Mobile Whip Tuner: No
Tuner Maximum Power Rating: 125 watts
Frequency Range: 1.8-54 MHz
Tuner Inductor Type: Automatic
Tuner Capacitors: Automatic
Tuner Bypass Switch: No
Tuner Control Type: External
Internal Dummy Load: No
Internal Balun Type: None
DC Power Required: Yes
Tuner Width: 5.000 in.
Tuner Height: 1.500 in.
Tuner Depth: 7.700 in.
Tuner Weight: 1.50 lbs.
Z-11PROII LDG, automatic antenna tuner
- Brand: LDG Electronics
- Product Code: LDG ELECTRONICS
- Availability: In Stock