These small, easy-to-use tuners will work on any voltage source from 7V to 18V, or six AA batteries will keep them running for one year of normal use. The current consumed during tuning is less than 100 mA.
The Z-100Plus antenna tuners now incorporate an internal frequency counter, so the operating frequency is stored with tuning parameters so that the memory is very fast 100 milliseconds (the full calibrations take on average only 6 seconds ).
Additional features include:
* RF power: 0.1 to 125 watts SSB and CW, 30W on PSK
* Locking relay for ultra low consumption
* 2,000 memories sorted by frequency
* Coverage from 1.8 to 54 MHz (continuous coverage for MARS)
* Tunes 6 to 800 ohms (16 to 150 over 6m)
* SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, etc.
* 7 to 18 V DC, 100 mA
* 6 'DC power cable included
* Dimensions: 5.5 L, 5.5 W, 1.5 H in
* Weighs 1 lb
|Features||Antenna Tuner Type: Automatic
Antenna Tuner Location: Desktop
Mobile Whip Tuner: No
Tuner Maximum Power Rating: 125 watts
Frequency Range: 1.8-54 MHz
Tuner Inductor Type: Automatic
Tuner Capacitors: Automatic
Tuner Bypass Switch: No
Tuner Control Type: Internal
Internal Dummy Load: No
Internal Balun Type: None
DC Power Required: Yes
Tuner Width: 5.500 in.
Tuner Height: 1.500 in.
Tuner Depth: 5.500 in.
Tuner Weight: 1.00 lbs.
Z-100PLUS LDG, automatic antenna tuner
- Brand: LDG Electronics
- Product Code: LDG ELECTRONICS
- Availability: In Stock