Just press the tuning button on the tuner and everything else happens automatically. The transceiver mode is set to carrier and the RF power is reduced, a tuning cycle is executed, and the radio returns to its original settings. It's that simple!
Additional features include:
* RF power: 1 to 100 watts SSB and CW, 30W on PSK
* Locking relay for ultra low consumption
* CAT / Power Interface for FT-450, FT-950, FTDX-1200 or FTDX-3000 Radios
* CAT thru port for computer control of radio (38,400 bauds)
* 2000 memories sorted by frequency
* Coverage from 1.8 to 54 MHz (continuous coverage for MARS)
* Tunes 4 to 1000 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6 meters)
* SO-239 in and out for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, plus
* Dimensions: 7.0-in. long, 7.8 "wide, 2.0-in. high
* Weight: 2 pounds
* Includes 1.5 foot CAT / Power interface cable
|Features||Antenna Tuner Type: Automatic
Antenna Tuner Location: Desktop
Mobile Whip Tuner: No
Tuner Maximum Power Rating: 100 watts
Frequency Range: 1.8-54 MHz
Tuner Inductor Type: Switched
Tuner Capacitors: Automatic
Tuner Bypass Switch: No
Tuner Control Type: External
Internal Dummy Load: No
Internal Balun Type: None
DC Power Required: Yes
Tuner Width: 7.800 in.
Tuner Height: 2.000 in.
Tuner Depth: 7.000 in.
Tuner Weight: 2.00 lbs.
YT-1200 LDG, automatic antenna tuner
- Brand: LDG Electronics
- Product Code: LDG ELECTRONICS
- Availability: In Stock