Many HF amateur radio operators have a small 100-150 watt amplifier for those times when you need a few extra Watts. AT-200ProII tuners are ideal for this type of operation; their minimum power required is only 5 watts, but they will also handle higher power. The AT-200ProII tuners will handle up to 250 watts SSB or CW on 1.8-30 MHz, and 100 watts on 54 MHz. They feature the Switched-L tuner at the cutting edge of LDG technology.
The AT-200ProII tuners will adapt virtually to any type of coax-fed antenna, including Yagis, dipoles, inverted Vs, slopers, loops, or just about anything. They will generally match a SWR 10: 1 up to 1.5: 1 in seconds. You can also use the AT-200ProII with end-fed antennas, random leads, and ladder line antennas with the optional LDG balun. The operation can not be simpler - while transmitting a carrier, just press the set button. An automatic tuning cycle starts and ends a few seconds later with the tuners set to the lowest SWR (almost instantaneous for frequencies stored in memory).
AT-200ProII automatic memory tuners are the latest in a long list of innovative LDG Electronics tuners to help you get the most out of your HF Amateur Radio.
Additional features include:
* 5 to 250 watts SSB and CW (100 watts on 6M)
* Easy-to-read LED bar graph display for RF power, ROS and status
* LED for the position of the antenna and the bypass
* 4,000 memories (2,000 per antenna) for instantaneous tape change
* 2-position antenna switch with memories for four antennas on each position
* Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tuning, less than 0.1 second memory setting
* Built-in frequency counter for memory operation
* Allow 6 to 800 ohms (16 to 150 ohms over 6m), 6 to 3600 ohms with optional 4: 1 balun
* Includes a 6 'DC power cable
* Power Requirements: 11 to 16V DC at 750mA maximum during agreement
* Weighs 2lbs
|Features||Antenna Tuner Type: Automatic
Antenna Tuner Location: Desktop
Mobile Whip Tuner: No
Tuner Maximum Power Rating: 250 watts
Frequency Range: 1.8-54 MHz
Tuner Inductor Type: Automatic
Tuner Capacitors: Automatic
Tuner Bypass Switch: Yes
Tuner Control Type: External
Internal Dummy Load: No
Internal Balun Type: None
DC Power Required: Yes
Tuner Width: 7.100 in.
Tuner Height: 2.000 in.
Tuner Depth: 9.500 in.
Tuner Weight: 2.00 lbs.
Includes power cable. Rated for 250 W SSB and CW, 100 W on 6 meters.
AT-200PROII LDG, automatic antenna tuner
- Brand: LDG Electronics
- Product Code: LDG ELECTRONICS
- Availability: In Stock