The AL-100 has been designed from the ground up to deliver the power you've been looking for, in a small, lightweight package that's perfect for mobile or base HFamateur radio from Alinco. The AL100 tunes in with 0.1 to 100 watts (50 watts over 6 meters), making it an excellent choice for any Alinco radio or style of operation. When the tuner is not tuned, it draws almost zero amps.
In addition, the AL-100 has 2000 high-speed memories that will reduce the tuning time up to 95% compared to a manual tuner! Uses the Tune button on the radio for the DX-SR8T, DX-77 and DX-70. The tuner's Tune button is used with the DX-77 and DX-70.
|Features|| RF Power: 1 to 100 watts SSB, CW
and 30W on digital modes.
· Latching relays for ultra low power
· Built-in Power/Control interface for
· 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
· 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous
coverage for MARS)
· Tunes 4 to 800 ohms. (16 to 150 on
· SO-239 in and out connections for
dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV,
· Dimensions: 6.0”L, 5.0”W, 1.5”H.
Weight: 1 pound
· Includes 3 foot Power/Control
AL-100 LDG, automatic antenna tuner
- Brand: LDG Electronics
- Product Code: LDG ELECTRONICS
- Availability: In Stock