Daiwa 501V VHF meters offer high quality and value for money. Their practical characteristics make it possible to measure the SWR and the power during the antenna tests. You will be able to match your transmitter or amplifier with ease!
Daiwa 501V VHF meters offer many features:
* Input / Output Connectors: Model CN-501V; SO-239
* Input / Output Connectors: Model CN-501VN; Type N
* Frequency range: 140-525MHz
* Forward Power: 20/200W
* Power Rating: 200W maximum (140-525MHz)
* Accuracy: Plus / minus 10 percent (at full scale)
* SWR Detection Sensitivity: 4W min
* Input / Output Impedance: 50 OHM
* Dimensions in inches: 5 W by 3 H by 4 D
* Weight: 1lb. 8 oz.
* LED Lighted
* 2.5mm DC input jack
Daiwa's dual-needle powered meter measures power forward with one indicator and power reflected with the other. Where the needles intersect is your SWR ... read all three at the same time.
CN-501V Daiwa, VHF-UHF SWR/Wattmeter
- Brand: Daiwa
- Product Code: DAIWA
- Availability: In Stock