Daiwa 501H HF / VHF meters offer high quality and value for money. Their practical characteristics make it possible to measure the SWR and the power during the antenna tests. You will be able to match your transmitter or amplifier with ease!
Daiwa 501H HF / VHF meters offer many features:
* For HF up to 2 meters 1500 watts
* UHF connectors (SO-239).
* Frequency: 1.8-150 MHz
* Power range forward: 15/150 / 1.5kW
* Rated Power: 1.5kW (1.8-60MHz) 1kW (144MHz)
* Peak reading for SSB operation (external DC power required)
* Accuracy: plus / minus 10 percent (full scale)
* Sensitivity of detection SWR: 4W minimum
* Input / output impedance: 50 OHM
* Input / Output Connectors: SO-239
* Dimensions 5 "x 3" x 4 "
* Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
* On (by external power supply 12-14 volts, required for peak function)
* 2.5mm DC input jack
Daiwa's dual-needle powered meter measures power forward with one indicator and power reflected with the other. Where the needles intersect is your SWR ... read all three at the same time.
CN-501H Daiwa, HF-VHF SWR/Wattmeter
- Brand: Daiwa
- Product Code: DAIWA
- Availability: In Stock