The AT-500 calibrators also feature Palstar's Peak and Active Peak Hold cross-meter measurement system in our popular PM2000A power meter. They are made with a 11 ga. (0.090 "thick) iridite-treated aluminum hardware and durable powder-coated finish on the front panel and top cover.
The Palstar AT-500 calibrators are ideal as an entry-level selection, if you want to buy a high quality product made in America.
Features of the 600-watt Palstar AT-500 PEP Antenna Tuner:
- Rated power: 600 watts PEP SSB; 500 watts CW
- Active peak measurement with crossed needle with backlight
- Power meters from 0-300 watts / 0-1000 watts
- Impedance matching range 20 ohms to 1500 ohms
- Output to symmetrical and asymmetrical lines
- 4: 1 ferrite current balun handles the balance line driver
- Easy and quick adjustment with only two controls
- Adjustment of the differential capacitor with 2 stators and 1 rotor (360pF - 14pF - 360pF @ 2.5kV)
- Palstar designed and builds 15uH Ceramic Body Roll Inductor
- 12 Vdc power connector and cable included
|Features||Antenna Tuner Type: Manual
Antenna Tuner Location: Desktop
Mobile Whip Tuner: No
Tuner Maximum Power Rating: 600 watts
Frequency Range: 1.8-54 MHz
Tuner Inductor Type: Roller
Tuner Capacitors: 1
Tuner Bypass Switch: Yes
Tuner Control Type: External
Internal Dummy Load: No
Internal Balun Type: Current
DC Power Required: Yes
Tuner Width: 10.375 in.
Tuner Height: 5.500 in.
Tuner Depth: 12.875 in.
Tuner Weight: 8.00 lbs.
AT-500 Palstar, manual antenna tuner 600 W
- Brand: Palstar
- Product Code: Palstar
- Availability: In Stock