The Alinco DJ-X11T wideband handheld communication receiver allows you to enjoy the power of a desktop receiver in a portable radio. A dual VFO function allows simultaneous reception on the primary and secondary bands.
Coverage in the main band of 0.050 MHz to 1 299 999 95 MHz is possible in all modes; AM / FM / WFM / SSB / CW, while the subband coverage is VHF: 118 to 171 MHz or UHF: 336 to 470 MHz in AM or Narrow FM.
The IQ signal and the discriminator output are available to facilitate the use of the SDR Radio or AIS ship tracing software. A voice guidance function also reads the input / input frequencies in English. You may think that these features are only available in expensive desktop radios, the Alinco DJ-X11 wideband handheld receiver offers such features in a portable receiver.
The world is at your fingertips, from aerial communications or public safety to the broadcast or monitoring of short-wave tapes or amateur radio. Easy-to-read adjustment mode settings, thanks to a dot-matrix LCD display, let you customize this portable broadband receiver to your individual monitoring preferences.
Free software and control software downloads from the Alinco website allow you to take advantage of the basic functions of the Alinco DJ-X11 wideband handheld receiver via your PC, using an optional ERW- cable. 8 (not supplied). Alinco's free utility software makes it easy to use memory channel editing updates and radio features.
More about Alinco DJ-X11T broadband receivers:
* Range of reception: Main VFO 0.050 - 1299.99995 MHz in all available modes.
* Range of reception: sub-VFO 118 - 170.995 MHz or 336 - 469.995 MHz in AM or FM mode. Cellular frequencies 824,000 - 849,995 MHz, 869,000 - 894,995 MHz blocked on American and Canadian models.
* Modes: SSB (USB / LSB), CW, FM, WFM, AM.
* Antenna impedance: 50 ohms.
* Antenna connection: SMA.
* Supply voltage: DC 3.7V (EBP-74), DC 5.4V - 6.0V negative ground (external regulated source).
* Current consumption: about 130 mA Mono band / 180 mA Double band.
* Operating temperature range: 14 to 140 degrees F.
* Frequency stability: minus 7 to plus 3 ppm.
* Super heterodyne AM / SSB / CW / FM triple conversion on the main VFO.
* Dual Superheterodyne AM / FM conversion on secondary VFO and WFM on main VFO.
* Selectivity: SSB / CW -6 dB: 2 kHz or higher, -50 dB: 7.5 kHz or less.
* Selectivity: AM / FM -6 dB: 12 kHz or higher, -60 dB: 35 kHz or less.
* Sensitivity: Typical value: 10 dB S / N AM / SSB / CW, 12 dB SINAD FM / WFM.
* Audio output power: more than 100mW at 8 ohms.
* No Splash Size: 2.4 "x 4.17" x 1.50 ".
* Weight: about 8.29 oz. with antenna and EBP-74 battery installed.
* Instruction manual.
* Antenna (EA-154).
* Li-Ion battery (EBP-74: 1800 mAh, 3.7V).
* Belt clip (EBC-23).
* Built-in charger kit EDC-174A (120V).
Note: The Alinco DJ-X11 wideband handheld receiver uses an antenna with a male SMA connector. The receiver itself has a female SMA connector.
DJ-X11 Alinco, wideband handheld receiver
- Brand: Alinco
- Product Code: ALINCO
- Availability: In Stock